DermaFrac™ is safe and effective for many skin types and has been shown to improve appearance of conditions such as:
- stretch marks
- skin dehydration
- superficial fine lines & wrinkles
- pigmented areas, sun spots and uneven skin tone
Your treatment is individualized by the selection of a DermaFrac™ serum to target your specific condition:
- Rejuvenate: A ‘super cocktail’ of peptides to assist in skin rejuvenation.
- Clarify: Lactic and salicylic acids help cleanse congested, oily pores for more vibrant, clearer skin.
- Hydrate: Hyaluronic acid triggers intense hydration. A patented formulation using HylaSponge® technology may result in sustained hydration of the skin.
- Lighten: Kojic acid is a natural and effective lightening agent shown to even out pigment.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is an antioxidant that slows the rate of oxidation damage & minimizes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
How Dermafrac works
The precision-controlled DermaFrac™ handpiece uses vacuum to pull the skin into contact
with hundreds of micro-needles. The micro-needles create pathways for the infusion of
targeted serums by penetrating the epidermis above capillaries and nerve endings, ensuring less pain.
Designed to improve the overall appearance of your skin, the procedure results in optimal absorption of the serum and stimulates a positive natural response in the skin.
Patients tell us that DermaFrac™ feels wonderful. The precise engineering of the handpiece prevents any bleeding or pain and instead provides a pleasant client experience with no downtime. DermaFrac™ is an excellent alternative to fractional laser treatments that can be expensive and more complicated.
DermaFrac™ allows you to return to your normal activities immediately following the procedure. If you so desire, you may reapply your makeup immediately after the procedure. It is common to experience some pink or slightly red areas, which should fade quickly. The degree of redness you experience will be directly related to the amount of stimulation during the procedure.
DermaFrac™ is typically administered in a 6 treatment course, 4 weeks apart, depending on your skin concerns. Maintenance treatments are recommended every 8 to 10 weeks.
Book in for a free skin consult to chat about your specific requirements.
Uber Peel Add On's To Your Dermafrac
ÜBER PRO peel is exclusively designed to enhance micro-needling procedures.
Containing a specific blend of treatment actives. ÜBER PRO increases cellular turnover whilst addressing the signs ageing, acne and hyperpigmented conditions.
Add this to your next Dermafrac or Dermpen treatment l $50