REVITALASH ADVANCED EYELASH CONDITIONER
Original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed lash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.
Dry and brittle lashes - or - Dull and lacklustre lashesLess than ideal lashes
Compromised lashes due to over-processing or lash extensions
WHAT IT DOES
This award-winning serum is a proprietary blend featuring a scientifically-advanced technology. Peptides, lipids, biotin, and green tea extract, rich in Panthenol, condition and strengthen lashes while defending from environmental damage, as well as damage caused by lash styling products that can cause breakage and brittleness.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Ophthalmologist formulated. Dermatologist reviewed
- Clinically tested
- Hypoallergenic and Non-irritating
- Vegan friendly and Cruelty-free
- Oil-free and safe for use with eyelash extensions
- Does not contain Parabens, Phthalates, BHT, Gluten or Hormones
Survey results from an independent 6-week consumer study including 63 participants:
- 98% Improved lash appearance
- 98% Healthier-looking lashes
- 98% Stronger Lashes
- 95% More Attractive Lashes
HOW TO APPLY
Remove makeup and residue. Keep in mind, oil-based makeup removers and cleansers can leave behind a film which may create a barrier between your lashes and the lash conditioner. It’s important to wash off any residue, we recommend using our Micellar Water.
Apply a thin line of RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner directly to your eyelashes, above the lash line. It is not necessary to apply more frequently than once per day. Let dry completely before applying additional beauty products. Apply daily for best results.
- BioPeptin Complex: Our proprietary technology including peptides, Biotin, Lipids, and Green Tea extract rich in Panthenol, helps condition, strengthen, and soften eyelashes while defending from breakage and brittleness
- Ginseng & Swertia Japonica: Plant extracts high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin B, help protect and revitalize
- Saw Palmetto: High in fatty acids and plant sterols to help condition and add shine
- Amino Acids and B Vitamins: Help fortify, smooth and condition