Aspect Dr OptiBoost Serum
or 6 weekly payments from $18.00 learn more
OptiBoost Complex uses liposome technology to deliver enzymes to damaged skin cells along with a combination of botanicals and hydrators to provide superior antioxidant protection and support skin cell recovery post UV exposure.
All skin types especially, ageing, hyperpigmentation, photodamage, post procedure skins including photodynamic treatments.
• Provides superior antioxidant protection
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Evens out skin tone and texture
• Boosts Hydration
• Aids in skin recovery post procedure
- Anacystis Nidulans (Photolyase) - An enzyme sourced from Plankton that has direct antioxidant action to avoid the development of photodamage by products that destroy the skin’s matrix.
- Micrococcus leteus (Endonuclease) – An enzyme extracted from marine waters and soil that aids in faster skin cell recovery post UV exposure.
- Arabidopsis thaliana (OGGI) - An enzyme sourced from Mustard Seed that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- L-ergothioneine – A botanical amino acid that delivers powerful antioxidant
- protection to minimise skin cell damage
- Hyaluronic acid – Helps maintain skin moisture balance and restore radiance
- Evodia Rutaecarpa – Calms stress caused by UV rays and reduces redness associated with skin irritation
USAGE | AM & PM
Cleanse the skin and apply one metered dose to the affected area.
Effective skin care regimes always include sunscreen application in the morning